Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Okay so in the last year and almost a half, life has been crazy. I started working full time hours and any mom who has 2 kids under the age of 5 realizes that in and of itself is a full time job. And I can't work during the day since Kyle works so I work in the evenings and into the early morning hours. It's tough on me and I seriously feel like I haven't slept in over a year. The only time I get to sleep is when I'm sick which I think for 2012 is the most I've been sick in any one calendar year.

Kyle is still working at Abra and is working on getting promoted to a Head Painter for a new shop that is opening in Riverton. He has been working very hard to get here and is very close to achieving his goal.

Ashton is now 3 1/2 and is a handful! He is very stubborn and wants EVERYTHING to be his way. Time out for him has become a regular thing. I've found these fun time out bottles on a website called Pinterest (my best friend) that I am going to make for each of the boys. Ashton will enjoy watching the glitter settle and in the process calm himself down. He is still my sweet little boy and I love him very much.

Triston is 2 and is much more managable! He is still a typical toddler and gets into trouble. He has finally decided to talk. For the longest time he wouldn't talk. He would just point and grunt. Kind of like a cave man. LOL. But he is starting to talk more and more and he says the cutest things! He has this silly obsession with shoes. He wants to wear every shoe he sees, and when he sees another person/child with shoes that he likes, he points and says "Shoes!" He likes to ask questions a lot and finding out what things are. He is my early bird so in the morning he will wander around my room finding treasures that he puts in a pile for me to find when I finally roll out of bed.

I have been with Jetblue Airways for almost 18 months! I love my job even though it can at times be very stressful. Just this last week a hurrican hit the north-east and left it devestated. Working for an airline, especially one whoms hub is located at JFK airport in New York, it hit us hard. It was a busy week last week. I ended up working over 50 hours and this week is going to be the same because they are expecting a Nor'easter to hit by Wednesday. Yay....... I love working but I am in desperate need of a vacation. Luckily we are planning a trip to Sacramento, CA with Kyle's dad to go see his family for Thanksgiving. It should be fun. I've never met any of them in the whole 6 years Kyle and I have been together. I am excited to go somewhere new and see new things and have a vacation! Hopefully the flights cooperate with us and we can get out and get home without too much hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment