Thursday, July 28, 2011

Okay, I know. I haven't blogged for two month. My life has been so crazy the last two months, I just haven't had time.

So what's new? Well I started my new job at jetBlue Airways, and I LOVE IT!!! Yes, I am sitting at a desk and taking calls, but I love it! I get to talk to all sorts of people, plus I get the chance to make people happy! Ashton's vocabulary is improving everyday. He repeats EVERYTHING he hears, the good and the bad. But he is growing up so quickly. Kyle and I were just talking last night about how quickly he is growing up. It just seems like yesterday he was born. Triston is nearly walking. He is getting so... big! His favorite thing to say is "babababa." I think that means brother to him. I'm working on "mamamama" and "dadadada." But they always seem to end up as "babababa." Kyle is doing great at work and has been really busy.

We are going to be moving within the next 3 months. ICK! I hate moving, but we are ready for a house. Living with kids in an apartment is really hard. Especially being on the top floor. Carrying groceries is a pain in the butt too. We just want our own space. We're constantly looking for houses to rent on KSL. Hopefully when we get closer to moving something will become available that suits our needs!

Life is really busy right now with me working. But, next week, I pick up my equipment and can set it up at home, so I will be able to work from home! I'm really excited to set up my little office space!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear about u :) thats cool ur job is going good and that u will be able to have a home office! Ur boys are both so cute and it's amazing how fast they grow up?!?

    ReplyDelete