Friday, January 28, 2011

This last week has been so great! It's amazing how going to church affects your attitude. Even though I was only able to go to sacrament meeting, it has greatly affected my mood! I am so thankful to have the gospel in my life.

I had a wake up call this week. I stepped on the scale, thinking I still weighed around 120 lbs, and was surprised to see I weighed 130 lbs!!! I haven't weighed that much since I was pregnant. So I decided to map out a little diet/exercise plan for myself. I have decided to do the Special K diet, and just do some at home muscle toning and strength training exercises.

We also bought a new car! Well, new to us. It's a '94 Pontiac Grand Am. It's older, but it's in really great shape for it's age. Plus, we got a killer deal for it! I am so happy that we have it! It means that I will be able to have a car during the day for a little while till we get rid of the Cobalt, but we are going to buy a truck for Kyle soon, so I will have a car!!!

I have done really well with my routine and schedule! I've been getting up around 6:45 everyday. The kids have been getting up earlier too, which has been nice since they nap earlier in the day and go to bed around 9-9:30. Which leaves me and Kyle more alone time together!

I would really like to blog more though. Once a week is good, but I'd like to blog maybe 2 times a week, that way everyone can be kept up on the latest events in the Walker's life!

Kyle did so great the past couple weeks at work that the painter gave him a paint gun. He was so excited to bring it home and show me, he was like a little boy with a shiny new toy!

I'm really hoping to keep my resolutions. I'm just going to take it week by week and hope they all fall into healthy habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment