Thursday, February 24, 2011

It has been a been a couple weeks since I've blogged. I'm disappointed in myself.

Unfortunately, the past couple weeks have been kinda crazy. Triston has had a fever. When I took him to the doctor, they said it was just a virus. Not much I can do to help that. It was just Tylenol every 4 hours. Then, as soon as I got him feeling better, Ashton caught it and was sick for a couple days and seemed to be feeling better, then the fever came back yesterday. I'm not sure if it's that virus still, or if it's him cutting some more teeth, but he has not been feeling well at all the past couple days and again all I can do is give him Tylenol.

But on a better note, I had a great Valentines Day. Kyle and I bought a nice, reliable car and that was our Valentines present for each other. I love it! It's a nice car. And what is great about it is that it is the car I get to use during the day while Kyle is at work.

We watched the Daytona 500 on Sunday and it was great! It was a great race. I hate to say it, but I was so glad when Jimmy Johnson, and Jeff Gordon were involved in the big wreck that took out half the field and they were down like 20 laps! I was even more happy to see that Jr. was running really well. Up to the very end and avoided one wreck only to over correct and hit the wall. He did really well though! But I thought it was even more cool to see the newest driver to the Sprint Series win the Daytona 500 when it was only his second time racing in the Cup Series! But it was a great race altogether.

I am in desperate need of a vacation though. I love being a stay at home mom, but I can only do so many loads of laundry and sweep and mop the floor so many times. I am in need of a vacation. But we need to take care of some other things first before we can do that. I just can't wait till we can go out of town.

All in all, life is good right now. I love my boys and my husband and hope they know how much I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment