Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ashton's 2nd Birthday - The Party

I cannot believe that my sweet, little Ashton was born two years ago. The time has just flown by me. Two years ago, he was so content to be in his bouncer or swing, or even just chilling on the floor playing with toys. Now, I don't seem to be able to keep him entertained long enough for him to sit still. The longest I can keep him focused on something is when I put Cars on for him, and even then he still loses interest at times and starts wreaking havoc. But I love him and I wouldn't want him any other way.

Ashton Kyle Walker 05/02/2009 8lbs. 1oz. 22" long
Ashton was lucky and got to celebrate his birthday twice. The first time was a family and friends party. Since my family was all in town we celebrated his birthday early. We crammed everyone into our little apartment living room and watched Ashton open all his presents, play with his cousins and friends and eat his cake! He had a blast!



Ashton loves the movie Cars. So much that he ruined the DVD
we had from playing with it too much. He got a new DVD/Blu-Ray
Cars movie for his birthday, and was so excited that he actually
opened up the whole thing. Plastic and all!
The day before his party we went to my cousins wedding.
The favors had were taffy and Swedish Fish. Ashton loved
the taffy so much my Aunt Susan gave him a bag of taffy! He
was so excited!
He took the bag right to Nana so she could open it and give him one!
"No more presents? Who's running this party?"
He blew the candle out all by himself! I'm kicking myself now
because I forgot to take a picture of the cake before I destroyed it :(
Enjoying his yummy birthday cake

It was a great party for him. He got lots of fun new toys and cute clothes. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. It makes me sad at times, but I am loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment